I have over 12 years litigation experience and I am recognised as a specialist in finance and banking litigation.
I have experience on all aspects of commercial litigation and am a part of DWF's Financial Litigation team.
My experience covers:
- Loan enforcement claims for lenders against borrowers and guarantors
- Acting for the LPA/fixed charge receivers appointed by lenders in their dealings with properties held as security.
- Claims for lenders against their professional advisors (including solicitor and valuer claims)
- Possession claims
- Enforcement actions
I have experience of being instructed by insolvency practitioners in relation to contentious insolvency matters.
Notable cases include:
- Nationwide Building Society v Christie & Snell  All ER (D) 236 (Feb)
- Nationwide Building Society v Dudsbury Developments; Watton and Watton  EWHC B9 (ch)
I assist lender clients to develop their approach and processes by providing regular training sessions.
I have been mentioned in the Legal 500 2012; 2013 and 2015 editions. These have stated that I am "tenacious, with a commercially practical approach”’ and "extremely client friendly and focused on a practical, results-based approach"