I advise on a broad range of compliance topics, including information management practice and policy, corporate governance and risk management, dispute resolution, data sharing, data security and breach response, contractual matters, and strategy to maximise the commercial value of personal data. My work includes:
- Compliance audits, recommendations and implementation.
- Data strategies including white label partnerships, preparing companies for merger or acquisition, multi-channel direct marketing and customer profiling.
- Human resources related issues.
- Data sharing and data transfers including contractual arrangements, overseas data transfers and data sharing protocols.
- Compliance policies and procedures.
- ICO policy and enforcement liaison including complaints, enforcement notices, and undertakings.
- Governance and risk management.
- Bespoke training.
- Data security and breach response.
My aim is to provide clients with solutions that are pragmatic and commercial whilst legally sound.
Data Protection – Important changes to European legislation
Recent reforms will introduce new and complex concepts in relation to the processing of personal data, and significantly increase the penalties for non-compliance. Read about the key changes and access some practical tips to help you and your business prepare.
Find out more »