I acquired the Master of Laws (LL.M) degree in information technology law at Düsseldorf Law School. I regularly publish legal articles in specialist magazines, most recently for the publication, 3D fab+print, where I have written about intellectual property challenges in relation to CAD files and legal requirements for the use of 3D printing technology.
- Technologie mit Konsequenzen – Rechtliche Aspekte der additiven Fertigung, tec4u, Technik-Magazin des VDI Aachener BV, Jahresausgabe 2017, S. 74-79.
- International cooperation - contract design and law enforcement, 3D fab+print, Issue 8, November/December 2016, 24-28.
- Legal requirements with respect to the cross-border sale and export of aging industrial plants, Managing Aging Plants Magazine, Vol. 2, Issue 6, November/December 2016, Pages 14 - 17.
- IT security in the process chain of additive manufacturing, 3D fab+print, Issue 7, September/October 2016, Pages 25 – 28
- Asset Deals – The acquisition of aging industrial plants from the buyer’s perspective, Managing Aging Plants Magazine, Vol. 2, Issue 5, September/October 2016, Pages 14-16
- Quality assurance in additive manufacturing processes, 3D fab+print, Issue 6, July/August 2016, Pages 25 – 28.
- Asset Deals – the sale of aging plants from the seller’s perspective, Managing Aging Plants Magazine, Vol. 2, Issue 4, July/August 2016, Pages 14-16.
- Brisch, Klaus / Müller-ter Jung, Marco, Autonomous Driving – Von Data Ownership über Blackbox bis zum Beweisrecht, CR 2016, 411-416
- Product Development Compliance – Sucess factor to ensure competitiveness, 3D fab+print, Issue 5, June 2016, Pages 20 – 23.
- Digitalization in industrial processes – (IT-) security of plants and legal requirements, Managing Aging Plants Magazine, Vol. 2, Issue 3, June 2016, Pages 14-16.
- Harmonization of the industrial lifecycle and software-support, Managing Aging Plants Magazine, Vol. 2, Issue 2, April 2016, Pages 14-16.
- Customer-specific 3D printing of products: Specifics regarding contractual performance obligations, 3D fab+print, Issue 4, April 2016, Pages 20 – 24.
- Predictive Maintenance and Management Compliance – Managing Aging Plants the Smart Way, Managing Aging Plants Magazine, Vol. 2, Iusse 1, February 2016, Pages 14-16.
- Legal Protection against imitation of products by means of 3D scanning and 3D printing, 3D fab+print, Issue 3, February 2016, Pages 22-26.
- Amazon ‘share’ feature ruled unlawful, Comment to the ruling of OLG Hamm, 9 July 2015, Ref.: I-4 U 59/15), E-Commerce Law Journal Reports, Vol. 16, Issue 01, February 26, 2016, Page 14.
- CAD files –A Challenge for Intellectual Property, 3D fab+print, Issue 02, December 2015, Pages 19-21
- Legal requirements for the use of 3D printing technology – A legal overview, 3D fab+print, Issue 01, September 2015, Pages 21-23
- Arrears of TK-customers – Lock vs. termination without notice, preclusion of the provider with respect to § 45k Abs. 2 TKG?, CR 2015, 81-86
- Ex-post-regulation of TK-markets by Bundesnetzagentur - Connivance of fees as an assumption of approval, A case for more legal certainty with respect to price clauses in network access T&Cs, CR 2014, 778-784
- The digital estate – what happens to emails, De-mails and files in hosted storage after death? - Essay, CR 2013, 446-455
- Recognition of the authorship of the architect, Comment to the ruling of OLG Hamm, 08.09.2011, I-22 U 20/11 with Josef Limper, IP-Rechtsberater, 11/2012, p 248/249
- Use of copyright protected architectural blue-prints, Essay on IP-consulting practice with Josef Limper, IP-Rechtsberater, 04/2012, p 87-90
- Copyright assessment of an image within the image, Comment to the ruling of KG Berlin, 26.03.2010, 5 U 66/09 with Josef Limper, IP-Rechtsberater, 10/2010, p 227/228.
- Visualization of customer information in M-Payment - The framework agreement as a way out with Sascha Kremer, Betriebs-Berater 2010, issue 32, p 1874 - 187.
Stellvertretender Vorsitzender des VDI Fachausschusses 105.5 Rechtliche Aspekte der additiven Fertigungsverfahren / Deputy Chairman of the VDI expert Committee 105.5 Legal aspects of additive manufacturing process.
Member of Rotary (Walsum/ Niederrhein, Germany)