Have the knowledge
Our workshop programme can be held either at your premises or at a local DWF office at a time and date convenient to you. We are also able to deliver sessions as part of your company’s corporate training days, which we may also be able to host at our offices.
Tuition will be provided by senior members of DWF’s Construction, Infrastructure & Projects team who will draw on their vast experience of drafting contracts and dealing with a high volume of complex disputes to ensure these workshops are practical and relevant to your business.
We have also produced a series of workshops aimed at graduates and junior construction professionals which will focus on the basic principles of construction law.
- NEC3 – the risks and how to manage them
- Reducing risk through good contract and commercial management
- Protecting your company and projects against insolvency
- Construction project completion and defects issues
- 10 major risks in construction contracts and how to avoid them
How to book?
If you would like us to attend your premises to present any of our workshops or if you would like any further information, please contact Katie Homer