About dwf draft
dwf draft enables businesses to create contracts, documents and reports in a fraction of the time which enables their lawyers to focus on and dedicate more time to higher value tasks. The solution improves accuracy and risk management through ensuring a consistent approach.
How does dwf draft benefit businesses?
- A collaborative problem solving approach led by our process and automation specialists
- The technical knowledge and practical experience of a leading legal business combined with the scale and resource of a global information and technology provider
- The ability to extend the solution beyond your legal team to deliver further efficiencies through self-service contracting
- DWF’s unique contract risk calculator with associated workflows to automate and triage the review of third party contracts
- Solutions built on Thomson Reuters’ market leading contract automation platform Contract Express
- Flexible solutions which allow you to pause or discontinue the process at any time
- Transparent fixed pricing
With minimal commitment and limited up-front investment each unique dwf draft solution is created using our collaborative five stage discovery process:
Identify: We discuss your top challenges, frustrations or ideas, and together identify a priority issue.
Scope: We design and run a complimentary workshop around your business priority, conduct analysis and produce a scope for a potential solution.
Analyse: We review the analysis together, discuss the scope and agree whether to progress the solution to a prototype.
Prototype: We work with you to produce a low-cost prototype of the solution to use and test within your business.
Proposal: Following a successful prototype, we work together to produce a comprehensive proposal and business case for the development of a full fixed-price solution.