How it works
Your claim will be reviewed by our in-house expert who is a reconstruction engineer and collision investigator. Certain types of motor claim can be evaluated to show, for example:
- Are there discrepancies between the parties’ accounts?
- Are the levels of damage consistent with the circumstances described?
By instructing dwf forensic engineering on your motor insurance claims, you will receive:
- A cost-effective, early review on suspected motor fraud cases.
- An early, unbiased report from a highly experienced expert.
- A report that assists you in deciding the future handling strategy on a claim, for instance, in determining whether to pay for an independent forensic examination.
dwf forensic engineering is charged at a fixed fee of £125 (+ VAT).
This fixed-price review service covers:
- The reported circumstances.
- The engineers’ or assessors’ reports.
- The photographs.
For further information, and an example case report, please download our brochure »
To instruct us on a claim, or to discuss how dwf forensic engineering can assist with your motor claims, please speak to your usual contact.
Alternatively you can request a FREE call back from a member of our expert team.