dwf resource is a comprehensive resourcing service where clients can choose from three different resourcing options to suit their individual requirements:
- DWF secondees (including paralegal support)
- DWF accredited in-house legal consultants
- DWF sourced freelance contractors
What are the benefits?
Fulfilment of a wide range of client requirements
- Provision of high calibre resource approved to DWF standards
- Cost certainty as all services are a fixed price for agreed periods
- Time savings compared to a direct recruitment process
- Choice and flexibility from the multiple service options we have available
- Single point of contact via Client Partners who will facilitate all resourcing needs
- Short-term resource
- Project specific resource
- Interim & cover roles
- On-site and off-site support
- Sourced contractors
- Support on repeat, process driven tasks
Interested in becoming a dwf resource accredited consultant?
If you are seeking a new position that offers a variety of interesting legal opportunities, allows you to select the hours that you want to work and be part of an innovative legal business that uses sector knowledge, commercial experience and legal expertise to do things differently, then dwf resource could be the team for you.